Thanks for your suggestions.

FYI -
The panel surface is clean.
IIRC, the batteries were at about 90%, based on my Balmar SOC display; a 12.7
volt reading
There is a controller - it's a Renogy 20 PWM.

I'll check the incoming voltage at the controller.
Not sure how to check voltage "right at the panel".  I thought the panel could
be damaged if unplugged from the controller, while in sunlight.
I'll get re-acquainted with the controller manual, too.

Thanks,

Pete W.

Siren Song
'91 C&C 30-2