I just found this image of a 34+ that was sold in Montreal, so somebody has one
with end boom sheeting!

https://kingstonyachtsales.com/boat_listing.php?id=693

Hmm. That’s a thought. I hadn’t considered mounting it between the seating. It
shortens the traveler somewhat, but still might be better than where it
currently is. A couple of customer brackets, and backing plates. Does that
setup have some sort of attachment to the pedestal guard? It looks like it buts
right up against it.

Glen

Our traveler is just forward of the binnacle.  I think it was a custom factory
job.  Seems solid but I have no idea if the parts where it is anchored were
reenforced or not.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/tombuscaglia/923cyW

Tom B

Tom & Lynn Buscaglia