Chuck and Graham,
Thanks for your reply.I do have a inner headstay which attaches between the
mast and the forward hatch.  I defiinitely have the runners, which are made
of rope. High tensile I hope. I read up on them last night. There is no
blocking system set up on the boat for the runners. I have read where some
people attach to the toe rail all the way back near the stearn. My boat has
large padeyes on each side of the deck about mid cabin. I assume this is
where the runners would attach. I will learn how to ajust these as I go.

The Isomat mast is pretty bendy. From the look of it, I am not t sure I
would feel good about climbing up there myself (230 lb.), which is a shame
becaue my mastead light isn't working. I bought the boat with the mast
stepped already. Hoping to wait til next fall to take it down. Surveyor
thought the rod rigging looked good.

Thanks.
David