What is your pitch and diameter on your FlexoFold, what can you get at 2800
RPM, and what is the shaft size?  I am likely going down that road in the next
few week, and if you have the 37+, want to make sure I have real life
examples.Thanks!!!!Bruce Whitmore Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Rob Hamlin via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 6/23/20  7:57 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Rob Hamlin <rjham...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List 37+ Cruise Speed Thanks everyone, I was maintaining around 6.5 knts
at 2,200 with a 3HM and 3 blade folding flexafold. Sent from my iPhoneOn Jun
23, 2020, at 4:17 PM, Ken Heaton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:C&C 37/40 XL, loaded for cruising, fuel & water tanks full:Non standard
engine, a Yanmar 3JH2-TBE (turbo, 47 hp)Transmission 2.64 : 1 reduction
ratioPropeller Size:  18” - 3 blade       featheringThe following assumes no
head wind to speak of, and fairly calm water:3200 RPM, 7.0 kts3400 RPM 7.1
ktsWide open - 3800 to 3900 RPM 8.0 kts, lots more fuel being burnt.Say 10 to
15 knots on the nose and some waves: 3200 RPM 6.0 to 6.4 kts.On Tue, 23 Jun
2020 at 13:53, Rob Hamlin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:Hi
What is everyone’s motor/ rpm optimal motoring speed?

Thanks
Rob

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

-- Ken Heaton & Anne TobinS/V Salazar - Can 54955C&C 37/40 XL - Hull # 67Cape
Breton Island, Nova ScotiaC&C 37/40 XL Salazar  -- "Nice? It's the only thing,"
said the Water Rat Solemnly, as he leaned forward for his stroke. "Believe me,
my young friend, there is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much worth
doing as simply messing about in boats.""Simply messing...about in boats -- or
with boats... In or out of 'em it doesn't matter. Nothing seems to matter,
that's the charm of it. Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you
arrive at your destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you
never get anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in
particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to do, and
you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not."