Chuck...replaced my motor mounts my self.   Not that hard.   Unless that V
drive makes it that hard.

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Chuck Gilchrest via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 12:40:45 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Chuck Gilchrest <csgilchr...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List 37+ Cruise Speed

Peter,

My 1983 LF 35 came with a Yanmar 3HM with a 3 blade fixed prop.  It’s happiest
around 2200 RPM at roughly 6 knots.  Anything more than that it sounds like the
hull is shaking apart. Not a lot of sound deadening in general with that
diesel, but it gets pretty loud at higher RPMs. Since I replaced the shaft,
cutlass bearing, installed a dripless shaft seal when purchased 4 years ago,
vibration is likely motor mounts which are probably original.

Someday…

Chuck Gilchrest

Half Magic

1983 35 Landfall