Can you send me your mailing address?

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Hoyt, Mike
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 8:51 AM
To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Hoyt, Mike <mike.h...@impgroup.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List Broken pin in electronic connector

I will send Stu $20 right now Joe

From: CnC-List
<cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com>> On Behalf
Of Joe Della Barba via CnC-List
Sent: June 25, 2020 9:46 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Joe Della Barba <j...@dellabarba.com<mailto:j...@dellabarba.com>>

I have an extra RAM mic setup, the VH-310. If that would work for you.

It looks like this:
https://www.locuradigital.com/images_upload/915244de24ba75cec9235406b.jpg

The socket is the same as the other modern RAM microphones.

It as the long cable, the cockpit female socket, and the handset. $20 for Stu
and it's yours :)

Joe

Coquina