Joe:

Any time I can buy the materials and do the work myself, the money I save
buys a new tool for me. If you buy a standard size piece of acrylic,  you
can cut the hatch lens yourself, and also not have to pay for the labor and
wasted pieces of acrylic that you didn't use. So, for a piece of 19" x 19"
you might be paying for a piece of 24" x 48" (or whatever width the acrylic
comes in) plus labor. If you can get the old lens out, you can cut the new
one, and use a router and pattern bit to make the new one. I'm sure you can
find a use for the leftover acrylic.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC