Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2020-06-25 4:21 p.m., Bill Coleman via CnC-List wrote:
Having had both, I think the AH are more robust and rebuildable than the
Lewmar. The plastic dogs on the lewmars wear away from friction, and just
seem cheesy.  And they start leaking around 10- 15 years.
Someone on the list had a picture of a really nice SS hatch, and I asked
about it, but I cannot find it in my bookmarks. Maybe that person is reading
this.

Bill