The unfortunate reality is that boats are expensive to maintain.  Allow the
maintenance and repairs to stack up and pretty soon those expenses exceed
the book value of the boat.  FWIW, there is a neglected Tartan 3700 from
1974 in Solomons which is currently free to a good home.  I'm confident
that it will soon be part of the "parade".  If anyone is interested or
knows someone interested let me know and I will forward the details.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD