Amd the insurance company let that one go without an investigation?]

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Bill Coleman via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 1:45:31 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 35 about to be scrapped in Pensacola, FL

Well there ya’go!
A fellow here at our club had a Nelson/Marek 50’ racer whose time had come and
gone, and after years of trying to sell it and paying ever increasing storage
fees did just that!
On a calm day, he took it down to Buffalo to a Broker, and somehow ended up in
Canadian waters, co-incidentally in the deepest part of the lake.
Unfortunately, a terrible fire erupted in the engine room and burned the boat
to the waterline! As luck would have it, he fortunately he happened to be
towing a RIB, so he was able to save himself.

Bill Coleman