Just under the wire--will be 76 in November.
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom36 XL/kcbGreenville, NC

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Kern via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: detroito91 via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Donald Kern <don-k...@cox.net>
Sent: Wed, Jul 15, 2020 12:29 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List 2020 C&C Rendezvous: Cancel due to COVI

 Jim
 You got me. Will be 77 in Nov.
 Don Kern
 Fireball C&C3 MK2
 Bristol RI

 On 7/14/2020 10:04 PM, detroito91 via CnC-List wrote:

 77...might be the old winner  Jim Schwartz  SEA YA ! 38 landfall  Washington
nc

 On Jul 14, 2020, at 8:28 PM, Joel Delamirande via CnC-List
mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com wrote:
     What is the youngest age in this group and oldest     I’m 40

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray