59 (60 in September)

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 at 11:42, Charlie Nelson via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Just under the wire--will be 76 in November.
>
> Charlie Nelson
> Water Phantom
> 36 XL/kcb
> Greenville, NC

Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin

S/V Salazar - Can 54955

C&C 37/40 XL - Hull # 67
Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
C&C 37/40 XL Salazar <https://c-c-37-40.blogspot.com/p/salazar.html>
--
"Nice? It's the only thing," said the Water Rat Solemnly, as he leaned
forward for his stroke. "Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing --

"Simply messing...about in boats -- or with boats... In or out of 'em it
doesn't matter. Nothing seems to matter, that's the charm of it. Whether
you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your destination
or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never get anywhere at
all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in particular; and when
you've done it there's always something else to do, and you can do it if
you like, but you'd much better not."