Very appreciate your recommendations Alan and Dennis. Can’t wait to take her
sailing.

Ian, I’m in oyster point marina for now by the airport till I move her to
clippers by you next month. Would you like to go sailing sometime? Mine is
getting hull out on Monday for the survey and bottom paint but should be back
in about 10 days.

Mazen Aziz
C&C-3 enterprise
San Francisco

MAZEN AZIZ
https://mazenaziz.wixsite.com/mazenaziz

"I don't think that architecture is only about shelter, is only about a very
simple enclosure. It should be able to excite you, to calm you, to make you
think." Zaha Hadid

"It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in
your shoe." Muhammad Ali

On Jul 24, 2020, at 12:33 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>