May work for me Mike I’ll check next time on the boat, Mike missing plug still
there.

Rod

Equinox 99

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Hoyt, Mike via
CnC-List
Sent: July-26-20 10:23 AM
To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Hoyt, Mike <mike.h...@impgroup.com>
Subject: Stus-List Standard Horizon VH-310 RAM mic to a new home

Pay it forward time …

Recently had a pin break off in the female end of our Ram mic 3.  Asked on this
list and Joe Della Barba sent me a package for a donation to Stu.  The package
contained the CT-100 cable that runs from radio to cockpit and a brand new
Standard Horizon VH-310 RAM mic.  The cable replacement fixed my problem and
our existing Ram mic is now back in action and working perfectly.  Big shout
out to Joe!

This leaves me with a Ram mic VH-310, and mounting bracket but no extra cable.
An email to Standard Horizon tech support confirms this model does not work on
VHF radios manufactured after 2013 (it does not on our GX2150 since that was
new in 2014).

If anyone has an older Standard Horizon VHF compatible with this mic it is
available for a donation to Stu.

Thanks

Mike Hoyt

Persistence