Hi Mike checked it out with Standard Horizon and apparently the VH-310 RAM will
not work with my SH Intrepid so I must decline your generous offer and pay it
forward to John.  My boat is a 2004 and is all wired up for a and requires a
CMP23 Ram microphone.  That series has been unavailable since 2004. They are no
longer manufactured so I am reaching out to see if someone on the list may have
one for a donation to Stu.  Otherwise I would need to replace everything which
isn’t worth it since I have quite a few hand held VHFs😊

Safe Sailing,

Rod Stright

President

C&C 99 Class Association