For the first time my Raymarine wind display showed zero (Apparent and True)
while the masthead transducer seemed to be spinning normally.
Incidentally the speed over water indicator was zero too which works
sporadically anyway - I'm sure the paddle needs to be cleaned.
Any thoughts on where to start. 2 weeks ago I hosed the pedestal off and dried
it but I'm wondering if water affected the connections??
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best,
Peter
Waves of Change1984 Landfall 35Westbrook, CT
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android