Thanks Chuck.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 16:39, CHARLES SCHEAFFER via
CnC-List<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:      Here is the contact page for the
Maritime Museum at Kingston where C&C drawings are archived.   When they first
got the collection from Cuthbertson, about eight years ago, the museum offered
copies of the drawings for a small fee and I bought copies of the few drawings
they had for my 1989 C&C 34/36.  They were very willing to help me and sent me
PDF files of the drawings for about $4 each to my email address and mailed full
size paper copies for $7 each to my house.  They were scanning the whole
collection into a digital archive and probably have it all organized and
indexed now.          https://www.kingstonmuseums.ca/contact       Chuck
Scheaffer Resolute 1989 C&C 34R Pasadena, Md  Thanks to all of the subscribers
that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved.  If you want to
show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu