Hello

I am in the process of ordering new spreaders and the supplier asked to send
the old bases so the holes can be properly aligned.

The spreader bases are attached by screws.  I have soaked with penetrating oil
this evening and will soak over night.  I will bring a torch over tomorrow.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated.  I would prefer not to have to
drill them out.

See the attached link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RuDjmDNgWMELrcoR6

Thanks