Charlie,   I sail  and race Lake Michigan.  I moved from a UK laminate to
Nordac in 2019.  My previous UK was a 145, furled beautifully.I went with a 150
Nordac since I too felt I gave up too much on August light air days.   It is a
MUCH heavier sail, but still furls nicely, though the furled profile is larger.
 More weight aloft for sure.   Unless your phrf area is different than Lake
Michigan phrf rules you will not get any additional credit (beyond the normal
3% for furling headsail) for going to a smaller head sail.  Undersized sails
are not credited here.  Check the rules for your area.   I think the Nordac are
well made, good shape.  I wasnt quite ready for the weight and bulk when
furled.  Bill Walker CnC 36Pentwater, Michigan
    On Monday, February 8, 2021, 11:23:05 PM EST, Charlie Nelson via CnC-List