From: Stu via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: C&C Email List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Stu <s...@snghost.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 13, 2021 5:17 pm
Subject: Stus-List C&C 27 Website

I have information from a very good source, that the C&C27 website will be
staying up for a while. The association is looking into ways and means to
preserve the site. So just hang tight. Stay safe & healthyStuThanks to all of
the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved.
If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution
--  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu