I've suggested:

1. On the CNC Photoalbum website there is a link to the C&C27 website.
Update that link to the location where the website gets archived.
2. Create a C&C 27 facebook page. In essence the FB page takes over for the
forum on the 27 Association site. Note there is already a dedicated 27 Mark
V FB page .... this new one could be one focusing on Marks I through IV.
I've offered to help out as an Admin of a FB page.
3. BEFORE the 27 Association site is archived, it be edited to provide
notice / links to the FB pages. So ... someone looking for 27 info may find
the link to the static archived info and be directed to the I thru IV and V
FB pages.

Stu .... perhaps right now the links under 'C&C Groups' could be updated to
include the several existing FB pages? ... C&C Sailors,  C&C Sailboat
Owners, C&C Sailboat Owners Group, C&C 27 Mark V Owners, C&C 110 Owners,
C&C Mega 30 Owners .... hmm ... quite a few aren't there!

Peter