Dwight, I think we need you to give us some structure.

Bill

From: dwight veinot via CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2021 4:32 PM
To: Stus-List
Cc: dwight veinot
Subject: Stus-List Re: Rendezvous update

Is there an agenda for these sessions

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 3:24 PM Stu via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Again, the rendezvous was a success.  Regulars and some new faces were there
(missed one face who does not have a camera).  Always a good chat session for
those who attended.

The next rendezvous will be Wednesday, March 24.  Mark your calendars now!!
I’ll send out invitations soon.

Stay safe & healthy

Stu

Sent from Gmail Mobile