Hey Dwight,
I've been on a couple of Stu's zoom calls and it's fun to see the faces behind
the emails.  The discussions have paralleled the email trends and they've been
very positive.  On one call, Stu had a guest, the son of George Cuthbertson and
he had some great stories about his dad.  Otherwise, the more talkative members
steer the course and Stu ends it after a couple hours.  Some members bail
early.  I'm more of a listener, so I learn about sailing in other far away
places on other C&C creations.  It's free and you simply need a computer w a
camera.

I'll send you a screenshot of the 1st one I attended.

Chuck S