We are in Jacksonville Fl. And planning to go under the Buckman Bridge
which has a clearance at mean high water of 65'. I read that there is a 5'
tide change here in Jacksonville. I calculated our clearance from the
waterline to 63'8" (not including antennae) can another C&C44 owner please
confirm this with me that my calculations are accurate before we attempt
this bridge? (At low tide)

C&C44 mast specs:
Mast 65’5” total, 58’5” deck to masthead, 7’ below decks
63' 8" our waterline to top of mast (minus antennae)

Thanks so much,

Dan Cormier
Breakaweigh
C&C44