Yes,   I got color strips from home depot, found a good match and took kiwis
grip there.  They tinted for free.     Color match was excellent and holding up
well after about 7 years.  Thinking of recoating this summer, but wearing very
well.Bill Walker Evening StarCnC 36Pentwater, Mi
    On Monday, May 24, 2021, 04:33:56 PM EDT, Robert Mazza via CnC-List