A 35# spade or excel are both top notch anchors. Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE
DeviceDoug MountjoyPort Orchard YCPort Orchard,  WAsv Rebecca Leah1988 C&C LF39
-------- Original message --------From: Korbey Hunt via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/11/21  5:13 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Stus-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Korbey Hunt <kampf2...@hotmail.com> Subject:
Stus-List Anchor

Give been told my 22# Danforth anchor with 15 ft of chain is too small for  is
too small for my 34 ft C&C in SE Alaska. I have a spare stainless 35 lb CQR
anchor on my trawler in MX.  Would this be a better choice?  Anyone have
thoughts on the matter.

Get Outlook for Android