We are off on a two week cruise.  Second day running the engine starts to
falter, then stall. I check the Racor, no water.  I did replace the fuel pump
last year after we ran out of fuel w the fuel tank half full.  But it seemed to
be fine.

She started and we stopped in a Edmonds to top off the tank, but it only took 7
g.

She then ran pretty solid for the next 2 hours with only a few issues.

I have  not changed the fuel filters for about 150 hours over two years.

I am thinking that either the filters need replacing or the fuel pump just does
not lift the fuel enough.

Any help is appreciated.

Tom Buscaglia
S/V Alera