Hi Dennis- The Racor looks OK, but of course that says nothing.  I don’t know
the Racor model but it is older since it does not have the threaded top that
you can add a gauge to.  Since that is a more expensive alteration, I thought I
would replace the fuel lines first and see if that fixes the problem.  If not,
I thought I would bypass the Racor and see if it works that way and if so,
replace the Racor itself.  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT