We have a local agent who focuses on insuring older boats.  5 years ago he
placed me with New Hampshire which is part of AIG.  Require survey every 5
years.  Does have mature vessel provision which precludes coverage for fuel
leaks and propulsion system.  Not an issue for me as recently replaced tank and
fuel lines.  Does pay for loss caused by these items.  Pays $10/ft for
emergency haul out for named storm.  Coverage ME to NC.  Winter haul out.
Premium $474 for coverage

$23K      hull value (based on survey) (2% deductable)

$300K    indemnity

$1K         towing

$2.5K     personal items

$300K    uninsured boater