Crapola...He was a good one!

At 03:56 PM 9/25/2021, you wrote:

I believe Guido has passed on recently (Jan 2021, Covid-19) but hopefully his spirit lives on at Gauhauer Marine.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11On 2021-09-25 5:59 p.m., David Risch via CnC-List wrote:
I was gonna say what Nathan said...never mind.

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.

----------
From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com><cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 4:01:52 PM
To: Stus-List <mailto:CnC-List@cnc-list.com><CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <mailto:capt...@gmail.com><capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Bow Repair

If you can't find a local shop, send the thing to Guido at Garhauer Marine. He will duplicate it. Does excellent work.
--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved. If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
<https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu
Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved. If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray Thanks - Stu

Tom & Lynn Buscaglia
SV Alera
C&C 37+/40
Vashon Island WA