Looks great!

From: Brian Morrison via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 3:01 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Brian Morrison <brianm...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Bow Repair

Hello Everyone,

I have paid my penance. I have read the Bible, taken plenty of cold showers and
rough rags on my skin to rid my flesh of microscopic fiberglass remains. I
finally finished the bow repair I shared with the list last summer. Much thanks
for all the advice and encouragement, especially Charles Scheaffer. I learned
quite a bit, bought a lot of tools, talked to some good folks at Young’s Boat
Yard in Sparrows Point, MD. The owner Ant’s Dad, who did fiberglass work for
decades  was around to oversee my work and share his expertise for a few weeks.
When it was all said and done I laid up 21 layers of fiberglass, inside and
out. I trust the repair is stronger than the original. Time will tell. The
fairing isn’t the best. But the paint matched pretty well.

Brian C. Morrison