I am unclear on the question, but here is my experience with tridata
transducers.  I put in a Raymarine Seatalkng network a few years.  I added a
Airmar DST800 depth/speed/temp tri-ducer more recently which plugged right into
the network and worked perfectly on my Raymarine chartplotter.  All I needed
was a long Seatalk cable to get it to the port back by the engine.  The
triducer even fit into the hole from the old transducer (not sure the brand but
could find out) with no modification. Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT