From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 5:44 PM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Fuel pump

This is the second boat I have sprung for that double Racor.

A friend of mine finished up a race in Buffalo  with a 30Kt West wind and his
engine wouldn’t start.  He had a hell of a time getting in  out of the waves
without something bad happening. After hearing his story,  (Clogged filter, of
course)  I thought, I don’t want that to happen to me – and I replaced mine.
Engine starts to stutter, check the gauge, and flip the handle to the clean
filter and keep on going.

Bill Coleman

Entrada, Erie, PA