Joe

You have C&C 30 MK1 # 535 Registered in Jan 1979

Boat name and Home port?

Don Kern
/Fireball/, C&C35 Mk2
Bristol, RI

On 10/10/2021 10:38 PM, Joseph Bognar via CnC-List wrote:
My 79 30-1 has a serial number of
ZCC 30535M79F

Sent from Joe Bognar

On Oct 10, 2021, at 9:31 PM, Joel Delamirande via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Don do u need my HIN
On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 7:02 PM Don Kern via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

    Andrew,

    It appears to be correct HIN, given the hull numbers that
    immediately proceeding and following your Boat.  I believe '74
    was the forth year of production fr the 30s.

    1974        C&C 30 MK1  267
    CCY302670274        690812-x        Snowbird
    1974        C&C 30 MK1  281
    CCY302810474
    1974        C&C 30 MK1  299
    CCY302990674        603216-b        Slice
    1974        C&C 30 MK1  301
    CCY303010774                Halcyon

    By the way what is her name and home port?

    Don Kern
    /Fireball/, C&C35 Mk2
    Bristol, RI