Joel
802550 is the active Transport Canada registration of WHISTLER II TORONTO
Don

On 10/15/2021 9:32 AM, Joel Delamirande via CnC-List wrote:
For your record
1973 Cnc 30 mk1 HIN ccy301900673
On 802550 hull I think 767
Or rt 767

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 10:38 PM Joseph Bognar via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

    My 79 30-1 has a serial number of
    ZCC 30535M79F

    Sent from Joe Bognar

    On Oct 10, 2021, at 9:31 PM, Joel Delamirande via CnC-List
    <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

    Don do u need my HIN
    On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 7:02 PM Don Kern via CnC-List