My geometry for calculating leeward layline:
If my ideal heading for the current conditions is 230* and TWD is 270*, that
means my stern has to swing 40* to become dead downwind, and another 40* to get
to the reciprocal course after the jibe.  In a perfect scenario, this means an
80* swing.  So, when the windward mark is at a bearing of 80* I'm on the
leeward layline.  Bearing to the mark can thus be calculated as 2 x (180-TWA).

Bob