No, I say we flood his inbox, and drill holes in his hull...Bill Walker
    On Saturday, October 16, 2021, 08:06:14 AM EDT, Joel Delamirande via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Is this supposed to be here?
On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 11:55 PM Kevin Driscoll via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

See private feedback
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Airbnb <automa...@airbnb.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 15, 2021, 7:16 PM
Subject: Read Sarah’s review
To: <kevindrisc...@gmail.com>

|  |

Here’s what Sarah wrote

|  |
Sarah

We loved our stay at Kevin and Lisa’s house. Communication was excellent. They
even checked in with us a couple of times during our stay to see how we were
doing and if we needed anything. The spacious house is located a block from the
main street in White Salmon. It’s very nicely decorated, beds are comfortable
as is the whole house. We would definitely stay here again. White Salmon is a
tiny town but with some great food. Make sure you visit the local bakery!

Sarah’s private feedback for you:

“We loved our stay! Thank you for being so communicative hosts. Great house,
great location, really nice design, and and very comfortable! Given your
attention to detail, there are a couple of things you might like to know... the
pots and pans are in a bit of disarray. The single skillet which has a
non-stick surface, was pretty scratched up. Only one pot had a lid that fit,
the other lids were kind of random and one was broken. Some of the pots also
not super clean. Also, the utensil drawer was kind of dirty. Otherwise the
house was spotless, and these observations are just for you.”

|  |

Now that you’ve both written reviews, we’ve posted them to your Airbnb profiles.

While Sarah’s feedback can’t be changed or removed, you can write a response
that will appear directly below it.

| Write a response |

|  |

Common questions

How do reviews work?

How do star ratings work?

Can I leave a review after 14 days?

|  |

Coronavirus updates: Airbnb.com/COVID

Visit our new site to learn more about how we’re supporting our global
community of hosts during this difficult time. From updating you on our
cancellation policies to answering your top hosting questions, we’re here to
help.

|  |

|  |

Airbnb, Inc.

888 Brannan St.

San Francisco, CA 94103, USA

                                                           Thanks to all of the
subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved.  If
you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
 https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu
--
Joel Delamirandewww.jdroofing.ca