Kevin,  My apologies to you....dry humor never comes through...I knew you must
gave been hacked or mistaking sent this to list...sincerely, meant no harm or
disrespect and accept your scolding.Bill Walker
    On Saturday, October 16, 2021, 01:29:20 PM EDT, Kevin Driscoll via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 My apologies to everyone. That message was not intended for the list. I asked
Stu to take it down early this morning. Bill Walker, would your time be better
spent winterizing your old boat and finishing the headliner installation? I
wish for you at least a few more spring launches. Please do not message me
directly or on this list again.
Fair winds and stay classy everybody!

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 8:24 AM David Risch via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Done and done.

(Mistake I am sure)

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.
From: Joel Delamirande via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2021 10:34:26 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Joel Delamirande <joel.delamira...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Fwd: Read Sarah’s review
What going on here
On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 10:30 AM Matthew via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

And throw some used cotter pins on his deck.

No, I say we flood his inbox, and drill holes in his hull...

Bill Walker

costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to
send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu
--
Joel Delamirandewww.jdroofing.ca