Thanks for the help everyone.
The broker I'm using is telling me there will be about $2k in some kind of
import fee or something unless we can prove the boat was manufactured in
the Rhode Island factory, OR was imported to the US already by a previous
owner at some point, which it was, but I have no record of that on paper.
The US registration office might have it.

Dan Cormier
C&C44 Breakaweigh
Halifax, NS / Florida