I am afraid I'm going to have to ditch my standard horizon 850 handheld. It
has gotten so gooey, I can't stand to touch it, not to mention any place I
leave it, it leaves gooey stuff. I blame the company for outsourcing to
China. I wonder if anybody has a handheld that they feel the rubber is of a
decent quality that it won't go to hell in a hand basket in a few years?
I'm kind of looking for a mid-grade, maybe like an Icon m73 plus? I like
the idea of being able to repeat the last minute of audio, as I have gotten
so accustomed to backing up on my TV when I can't hear something clearly.

Bill Coleman
Entrada Erie PA