OK here for us in St. Margaret's Bay communities.  A mess of limbs and
downed trees to clean up but people all good near by. Lost power for a few
hours here and some nearby neighbours still no power.  Many people in NS
still no electricity and some gas stations in Halifax ran out of fuel and
lineups at Tim Hortons pretty long. I have a little Honda 2000i generator
which allowed us to serve coffee and muffins to neighbours morning after
the storm.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile