What do Mars Keels have to say?

From: G Donald Wagner via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: September 25, 2022 7:30 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: j...@dellabarba.com<mailto:j...@dellabarba.com>; G Donald
Wagner<mailto:don.wag...@verizon.net>
Subject: Stus-List Re: C&C 35 MK I Keel Bolts

I believe our C&C yachts use lead doped with  a percent of Antimony. The
Antimony adds strength, hardness, oxidation resistance,  and aids in the flow
for the casting process.
It not like pure lead, and the properties are not the same. maybe we have some
metallurgists in the group, and they can comment ?

Don Wagner
C&C 41 CB
"Der Baron"