If you have a Universal M4-30 engine with associated engine control panel
with ammeter this article contains some very important information for you
to know.
 Universal Diesel Engine - Wiring Harness Upgrade - Marine How To
<https://marinehowto.com/universal-diesel-engine-wiring-harness-upgrade/>
Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, *Alianna*
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS