From: CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2022 7:02 PM
To: CNC boat owners, cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>
Subject: Stus-List Leather wheel cover

Anybody replace their leather wheel cover lately?

I'm thinking of asking for a leather kit for my 52" wheel for Chistmas.  The
Edson price is $380 and Defender offers a discount but thy are out of stock.
Boatleather.com wants $300.  More if I add a foam liner.  Are there better
sources?

Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute 1989 C&C 34R, Annapolis, Md

Don't forget to show your appreciation and help pay the bills.  Make a
contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.