I have a Noco sealed waterproof 10 amp charger on my 34 C&C.  It has switching
for FLA, AGM and lithium batteriers.   Very reliable.  Maybe you need 2.

________________________________
From: Chuck Saur via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2023 7:22:53 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Chuck Saur <cssau...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Dead Battery Charger

Hello gang...

My battery charger died this weekend.  Its demise was swift, but provides an
opportunity.  It was a ProMariner Sport 20amp, and apparently did a good job.
But...since I am not an expert in this field...and need to part with boat bucks
anyway, do you guys have better ideas?

I have two new group 27 combo batteries. No room for a third on my C$C 37/40+.
What setups do you guys have?  Thanks.

Chuck Saur

517 490-5926 Cell

Thanks for your help.