I am running the propane hose for my new stove down the starboard side of the
boat, which is requiring me to crawl back to the stern under/beside the aft
cockpit. My memory of working back there was I just crawled in and back out.
Turns out to not be that easy, I had to take the engine control cables and
bilge pump hoses off their fittings and I still can just barely sort of do it.
When I was a teenager I fit just fine. Did the boat shrink? Can I expand it?
Did I “opposite of shrink”?

Joe Della Barba

Coquina C&C 35 MK I

Kent Island MD USA