From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2023 3:35 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: need age-reversing machine ASAP! Or a boat expander!

I still have nightmares of getting stuck back under the cockpit.
I once got stuck upside down head first, under the cutting board, under a panel
below that where I was working on the isotherm refrigeration unit. I was
calling for help, but no one was around. After about an hour and half, I
finally extricated myself.

Bill Coleman
Former C&C 39

On Sun, Jul 23, 2023 at 12:11 PM Joe Della Barba via CnC-List
I am running the propane hose for my new stove down the starboard side of the
boat, which is requiring me to crawl back to the stern under/beside the aft
cockpit. My memory of working back there was I just crawled in and back out.
Turns out to not be that easy, I had to take the engine control cables and
bilge pump hoses off their fittings and I still can just barely sort of do it.
When I was a teenager I fit just fine. Did the boat shrink? Can I expand it?
Did I “opposite of shrink”?

Joe Della Barba
Coquina C&C 35 MK I
Kent Island MD USA