Joe, my boat is a 1985 model, but there were only minor cosmetic changes to
these boats; the basic hulls and deck layouts were seldom changed; I am not
aware of any general issues, these boats, (as you know) are built like tanks,
and the 37 was aimed at the cruising market, so it is pretty beefy; I have had
zero issues with the design or sailing characteristics, (except for the cramped
engine quarters); I have all of the spec sheets for my boat and will be happy
to share them if there is any particular area you want to take a closer look
at...; let me know of any other questions you have, thanks!

Richard
Richard N. Bush Law Offices2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite NineLouisville,
Kentucky 40220(502) 584-7255

    On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 11:40:12 AM EDT, Joe Della Barba via