https://aeropress.com/

I have 2.  Use the gas stove to make hot water in a teapot.  It is similar to a
French Press but the coffee is smoother and there are no fines in the bottom of
the cup.  It makes expresso shots which I just top up with water.  Brew takes
less than 30 seconds and clean up involves pushing the puck of grounds out the
base and wiping it all clean.  Don't bother wiping if you're just going in for
a reload.  It is all plastic and rubber so it is virtually indestructible.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD