How long will you stay in Bermuda, Joel? I’m hoping to get out of Newport on the 31st and head there.

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill
Newport, RI
USA    02840

+401 965-5260

On Oct 18, 2023, at 12:39, Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Sounds like fun!

We are planning to leave for Bermuda Monday.  After a stop over, we head to the Carib for the winter before returning to Bermuda in April to hopefully stage a Med crossing mid May.

Joel
Hylas 49
Rule One
Former owner The Office C&C 35/3